Re: The Grope King
Posted by **murray** on Apr 1, 2019 at 4:12:00 PM:
In Reply to: The Grope King posted by **SurSteven** on Apr 1, 2019 at 2:08:25 PM:
*"In the days since a video emerged showing Donald Trump bragging about his ability to get away with sexually assault, several women have stepped forward to allege the Republican presidential nominee touched them inappropriately. Together, their allegations amount to a substantial list of alleged sexual harassment and assault dating back to the early 1980s. Trump has denied every allegation against him."
*The GREAT American Groper
I can think of no better response than what was in a Facebook post by Amy Lappos, the latest woman to accuse Biden.
Shame on some of the women here excusing this as boys will be boys and it's not as bad as Trump. I speak from experience when I say that it's an extremely uncomfortable situation and not at all acceptable.
You're not a woman but I have a feeling she'd tell you to stick your "Not as bad as Trump" too...
- Re: The Grope King - **Rumor** - Apr 10, 2019 at 7:51:48 PM
- Re: The Grope King - **BlackMonk** - Apr 2, 2019 at 8:05:34 AM
- Re: The Grope King - **murray** - Apr 2, 2019 at 8:26:32 AM
- Re: The Grope King - **comic relief** - Apr 3, 2019 at 9:24:56 AM
- Re: The Grope King - **BlackMonk** - Apr 3, 2019 at 8:34:37 AM
- Re: The Grope King - **SurSteven** - Apr 2, 2019 at 4:04:24 PM
- Re: The Grope King - **murray** - Apr 2, 2019 at 4:48:29 PM
Home | Web Chat | Web Boards | Discography | Library | Quiz | Art & Poetry | Links | Store
Frequently Asked Questions
Last updated on Apr 10, 2019